Welcome to the TNI Northeast Blog!

Please check this blog frequently for region updates and information.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hiro Truck and Summit Update

Good evening TNI Northeast Leaders!

I had the privilege of attending a fantastic leadership training this evening with Triple Diamond Pearls Bob Bourke and Kevin Baadsguaard, Double Diamond Pearl Ricardo Tavares and Diamond Pearl Elite Mike Hanke here in Boston this evening. It has really left me feeling excited this evening, so much so that I am having trouble sleeping! Being around such great leadership really boosts your vision!

So, before I turn in for the evening, I thought I would write you a quick note to update you on a few things.

First, I have sent many of you a personal letter asking you to work with me to setup some time to do a business review. The response has been great so far and I would encourage those of you who have received letters and have not responded to do so. If you didn't receive a letter and would like to have a review, please contact me and we will set something up for you.

Second, our 2007 Leadership Summit with Kelly Olsen is over 1/3 of the way full after only a few days of open registration. Please do not delay in getting registered, this even will sell out! To avoid the long registration lines, we will be mailing all registered guests wristbands that they MUST be wearing in order to get into the event. You will receive this wristband along with detailed instructions for the event starting next week.

Third, we finally have our HIRO delivery truck wrapped in HIRO graphics. It is like a HIRO billboard on wheels! Check it out!

Have a great night!!

-Cim